Frequently Asked Question
How do I add printers to my mac computer?
Last Updated a year ago
How to install Kyocera Copiers on Macs (No Re-Image)
It is possible to install Kyocera printer drivers and queues without having to re-image Mac computers. The process is as follow.
- Boot from your DeployStudio flash drive.
- Select the Workflow to Setup Kyocera Copiers.
- The workflow will Install the Kyocera Print Drivers.
- Setup the black and white and color queues.
- This Workflow will also install the Meraki agent and the Managed Software Center Application so in the future you will not have to go through all of this in order to install something and we can just simply push out software, settings, drivers, and queues and make it a mandatory install.